Android Phone have massive lag spike starting this morning?

fos1x
Go to solution Solved by fos1x,
1 minute ago, ki8aras said:

maybe it's time for a restart?

Oh... think I found the culprit... heck, why is this even happened?

I just uninstalled this very popular app that I bet a large amount of android user have it! And my phone act normal again, what the heck? This App is Apkpure, a legit third party app store?

- Xiaomi MI a3, stop receiving OS or security update year ago, I doubt it was some google update with the google app

- Just change new battery 3 days ago, phone behave normal, charge a bit slow but hold charge so much better than the old one.

- I was curious, so I download some CPU monitor app, it displays my CPU is hover between 50-100%???, I don't have control test, so I don't know what "normal" look like, is there an app monitor to show which app is running right now?

does the phone seem slower than before?

or are you just asking if that cpu usage is normal??

2 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

does the phone seem slower than before?

or are you just asking if that cpu usage is normal??

It was working perfectly normal, then this morning it has been bombarded with massive lag spike and it never stop

10 minutes ago, dafo446 said:

It was working perfectly normal, then this morning it has been bombarded with massive lag spike and it never stop

1 minute ago, ki8aras said:

I just uninstalled this very popular app that I bet a large amount of android user have it! And my phone act normal again, what the heck? This App is Apkpure, a legit third party app store?

1 hour ago, dafo446 said:

I remember using apkpure on my amazon fire tablet... within a week it became unusable until I uninstalled it. I think apkpure is legit but it has some problems with background usage, I bet it just is because it keeps checking for updates and updating your apps in the background, as well as poor optimization. After a few weeks it even makes my s22 ultra near unusable.

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet