I need help, 'panic:' error and I don't understand

Last night I was using my nas, internet went down and when it came back i couldn't reconnect to my nas so a restart it by pressing the power button, waiting for it to turn off, and turn it on again, after that it tries to boot, reboot and then this screen appears..
I don't know what happened, I don't understand, and i have important things I need the next week to recover and I'm afraid that I could l have lost the data...
Please, help me.

photo_2024-02-20_10-43-37.jpg

Looks like a CPU Cache error.

See: cpu 3 uncor dcache L1 DRD error

uncor= Uncorrectable.

The data should be fine. Looking up the error suggests that your PSU and/or CPU may be having troubles - do you have a spare PSU to test with?

elephants

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, sorry for not being able to respond before.
So, I changed my CPU a phenom II 1090T for my FX 8350 on a asus crosshair V formula Z motherboard.
Try to turned it on it says that theres problem withe the overclocking settings, so I cleared the CMOS, disconnected the pc from power, disconnected the hardrives, pressed the clear cmos turn it on again,  get into the bios, check that the settings are different, turn it on and of again, and it says: "this is a freeNAS data disk and can not boot system system halted" changed a bit the boot ordern and I got "the system found unauthorized changes on the firmware operating system or uefi drivers truenas"
Put it right back and again the 'halted' message.

What Am I doing Wrong? And what should I do...