Razer deathadder v3 pro question

Swaiz
2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Its just means that the texture on the mouse is smooth.

The mouse is coated with an all-new finish that feels soft and smooth, yet remains easy to grip 🙂

i see faker edition got the same thing i think?

2 minutes ago, Swaiz said:

I have no idea, can't find much info on the faker edition.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I have no idea, can't find much info on the faker edition.

I see you think paying almost 60 euros more for it atleast for me you say its worth it faker edition is like 150 euros also got the new texture i think atleast someone said this in a yt video if you want i can send u a link

9 minutes ago, Swaiz said:

I have the faker edition, its a smooth glossy style finish. I bought some grips to go with it personally. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I have the faker edition, its a smooth glossy style finish. I bought some grips to go with it personally. 

i see so its like the normal one or newer one sry im a bit lost when it comes to mice stuff xD

Just now, Swaiz said:

i see so its like the normal one or newer one sry im a bit lost when it comes to mice stuff xD

its the smooth, non textured. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

its the smooth, non textured. 

So ig like the newer one right?

4 minutes ago, Swaiz said:

I see you think paying almost 60 euros more for it atleast for me you say its worth it faker edition is like 150 euros also got the new texture i think atleast someone said this in a yt video if you want i can send u a link

150 euros for a mouse is a lot of money.   I would not pay 60 euros more for a mouse just becaues it has some popular players name and colour on it.

Just now, Hinjima said:

150 euros for a mouse is a lot of money.   I would not pay 60 euros more for a mouse just becaues it has some popular players name and colour on it.

I only bought it as I wanted it because it was red. Had no clue who Faker was until then lol. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Just now, Hinjima said:

well on amazon the older thing is 130 euros the faker one is 150 on a trusted market and the newer one is 190 on the website

2 minutes ago, Swaiz said:

well on amazon the older thing is 130 euros the faker one is 150 on a trusted market and the newer one is 190 on the website

well i watched this video earlier he said the faker thing got a better coating so i wasnt sure 

6 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I only bought it as I wanted it because it was red. Had no clue who Faker was until then lol. 

Yeah!  Done that before too 😄  I dont remember what it was though =/

8 minutes ago, Swaiz said:

Well, I am using a 50 dollar G502 Hero and I am doing really well in online shooters.

Only you can decide if you want to spend 150-190 dollars on a mouse.  If you think it will make you a better gamer, go for it.

6 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Well, I am using a 50 dollar G502 Hero and I am doing really well in online shooters.

Only you can decide if you want to spend 150-190 dollars on a mouse.  If you think it will make you a better gamer, go for it.

well i know it doesn make me a better gamer but i like the design was just curious which one is more comfy but ig both should do just fine

Just now, Swaiz said:

well i know it doesn make me a better gamer but i like the design was just curious which one is more comfy but ig both should do just fine

Sure!  If you like the design then buy it 🙂 What is more comfy is down to personal preference though.
I suggest you purchase one where you have the option to return the mouse if possible.