GPU clearance issues Meshify C

RyRyJS
Go to solution Solved by IkeaGnome,

If the AIO sat farther from the motherboard and closer to the side panel would it fit?

If so, Lian Li makes some 120mm fan offset brackets that I used in my O11 dynamic to fix that exact issue. They’re made by Lian Li but they’re universal. I’m on mobile or I’d grab a product link. 

Hello, I recently got a 4080 Super FE and I planned on moving my AIO to the top of my case so it could fit. The problem is the motherboard heatsinks and the CPU power cable are in the way. I know I could get cable extensions for the CPU but any advice for the motherboard heat sinks? Thanks! (I know I might just have to switch to an air cooler, but looking to see if I can avoid that. If I do have to switch, you think a noctua h15 would work here?)

IMG_5707.JPG

If the AIO sat farther from the motherboard and closer to the side panel would it fit?

If so, Lian Li makes some 120mm fan offset brackets that I used in my O11 dynamic to fix that exact issue. They’re made by Lian Li but they’re universal. I’m on mobile or I’d grab a product link. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

13 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

Dang I think that might just work, I got it ordered. It's not coming until mid-next week so I hope it works haha. When I was trying desperately to fit the rad in earlier I did notice that it fit when closer to the side panel, so I'm hopeful. Thanks for the advice!

26 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

I agree on this. While I don't have Meshify, had similar sized case, like lian li lancool 2 mesh. Both top fan/radiator compatibility fits 140mm fans. Which means when using a 240mm AIO, you can slide it forward, closer to the panel. You would just have to make sure to plugs all those cables already before the radiator, as it's possible, but it's a bit challenging if you do it after.

Edit: I remember, I was even able to fit a 280mm(140mm fans) radiator on lancool 2.

7 minutes ago, RyRyJS said:

Dang I think that might just work, I got it ordered. It's not coming until mid-next week so I hope it works haha. When I was trying desperately to fit the rad in earlier I did notice that it fit when closer to the side panel, so I'm hopeful. Thanks for the advice!

They’re amazing brackets that I wish more people knew about

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?