Subscriptions on Floatplane

Is there a plan to make switching between Floatplane subscription plans (4k and 1080p) without canceling and resubscribing in the future? I switched from 1080p to 4k about 6 months ago and realized 1 month in that I was paying for 2 subscriptions. Then again this month, I switched back to save money and had to cancel and resubscribe.

9 minutes ago, Declan Cunningham said:

Is there a plan to make switching between Floatplane subscription plans (4k and 1080p) without canceling and resubscribing in the future? I switched from 1080p to 4k about 6 months ago and realized 1 month in that I was paying for 2 subscriptions. Then again this month, I switched back to save money and had to cancel and resubscribe.

You should email support as well, since they're unlikely to see this post much less respond to it.

Pinging @LMGcommunity and @Slick (Luke) for visibility.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

On 2/14/2024 at 2:21 AM, Declan Cunningham said:

Hey, definitely contact Floatplane support. You can find the support contact page at the bottom of the Floatplane settings menu.