Am I able to fix this?

Hello I have a tv/monitor from Phillips and it has a big purple line down the middle. I was wondering if it will be able for me to fix it without taking it apart too much or even dealing with out of warranty experiences.

model: 558m1ry

PXL_20240111_070102270.jpg

If it randomly Appeared something in the TV Broke (probably meaning you need to replace the screen, at wich point you can buy a new TV).

But wait for other Answears first, i'm not 100% sure if this issue is unfixable

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

Sorry, buy my money is betting that it is unfixable at the user level.  So, that means that you would either need to contact the place of purchase or the place of manufacture crossing your fingers that hopefully the monitor is under warranty.  If it is under warranty, that's great, then all you would need to do is make arrangements to get it repaired.

If it is not under warranty, then the next big decision is whether or not is is fixable and if so, at what cost to you.  That is where you will need to make the decision as to whether or not it is cost effective to fix.  In other words, will it be cheaper to fix, or cheaper to replace.

Sorry for the bad news.

Take care and good luck.

The only thing you could do as a possible fix (no idea if it actually could/would fix) would be to replace one or more of the processing boards inside the TV.  That's even assuming you could find used or working ones to put in on eBay and are comfortable enough to swap said boards out...

I'm assuming this bar remains even after resetting the TV or putting it in demo mode?

But I'm just talking out my ass.

16 hours ago, aggie113 said:

The only thing you could do as a possible fix (no idea if it actually could/would fix) would be to replace one or more of the processing boards inside the TV.  That's even assuming you could find used or working ones to put in on eBay and are comfortable enough to swap said boards out...

I'm assuming this bar remains even after resetting the TV or putting it in demo mode?

Haven't tried demo if there is one 

18 hours ago, whiskaye said:

Haven't tried demo if there is one 

very unlikely to change anything

But I'm just talking out my ass.