Looking to Upgrade from NZXT H200

Hi all I'm new here so I'm sorry if i haven't put the correct tags in,

It's as the title says. Looking to replace my NZXT H200 that I got from a friend with something newer that has thermals better as my 4070 reached 100C on a 30C day last week, the parts are all new except the drives and H100i so I'd like something that can mount a 240 AIO. I was originally looking at the Phanteks Shift XT but I heard it has thermal issues, is there anything else similar to it with good thermals?

My current specs are:

• 7800X3D
  • 32GB of RAM
  • RTX 4070
  • Lian Li 750W SFX PSU
  • 1 SATA SSD and 1 GEN 4 SSD

I have the Corsair iCue 220T RGB Airflow, and the temps are perfect, the front of the case lets a good amount of air in, and it dropped my GPU temps by 20 degrees (Celcius), although my last case was quite bad so it was expected. It comes with 3 of Corsair's SP120 RGB Pro fans, which are very vibrant and during a sale are most of the cost of the case. It's a full ATX, not sure if you wanted to stick with the smaller form factor, but that case is just my personal recommendation for temps and looks.

2 hours ago, MightyBunyip said:

Hi all I'm new here so I'm sorry if i haven't put the correct tags in,

It's as the title says. Looking to replace my NZXT H200 that I got from a friend with something newer that has thermals better as my 4070 reached 100C on a 30C day last week, the parts are all new except the drives and H100i so I'd like something that can mount a 240 AIO. I was originally looking at the Phanteks Shift XT but I heard it has thermal issues, is there anything else similar to it with good thermals?

My current specs are:

• 7800X3D
  • 32GB of RAM
  • RTX 4070
  • Lian Li 750W SFX PSU
  • 1 SATA SSD and 1 GEN 4 SSD

Corsairs x000D airflow series (for example 4000D airflow), a lot of fractals stuff, meshify, pop air, torrent, phanteks NV line and Gxxxa line (for example G360a), NZXTs Hx FLOW series, HYTE Yx0 series, some of Lian Li's, III or 216 or possibly some more, not too familiar with their case naming scheme

And probably quite a few more that i cant think of off the top of my head

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

47 minutes ago, TatamiMatt said:

Corsairs x000D airflow series (for example 4000D airflow), a lot of fractals stuff, meshify, pop air, torrent, phanteks NV line and Gxxxa line (for example G360a), NZXTs Hx FLOW series, HYTE Yx0 series, some of Lian Li's, III or 216 or possibly some more, not too familiar with their case naming scheme

And probably quite a few more that i cant think of off the top of my head

I will have a look at the X000D airflow series from Corsair. unfortunately, the other recommendations wouldn't work for my current power supply as the power cables are too short.

4 minutes ago, MightyBunyip said:

I will have a look at the X000D airflow series from Corsair. unfortunately, the other recommendations wouldn't work for my current power supply as the power cables are too short.

I have the 5000D Airflow and its been a treat to work with but it is rather large, if youre looking for something more manageable the 3000D and 4000D are the same size, just slightly different designs

System specs:

1 hour ago, TatamiMatt said:

I have the 5000D Airflow and its been a treat to work with but it is rather large, if youre looking for something more manageable the 3000D and 4000D are the same size, just slightly different designs

I had a look at the 2000D. it looked really good on paper (since I have mini ITX stuff thought I might stick with that). But after watching a Hardware Canucks review the GPU wasn't very good. I did however stumble into the ASUS AP201 and that does seem to suit my cooling needs and allow me to move into mATX in the future.

13 minutes ago, MightyBunyip said:

I had a look at the 2000D. it looked really good on paper (since I have mini ITX stuff thought I might stick with that). But after watching a Hardware Canucks review the GPU wasn't very good. I did however stumble into the ASUS AP201 and that does seem to suit my cooling needs and allow me to move into mATX in the future.

Ive heard good things about the AP201, also the option of the jonsbo D31 if youre going down the mATX/ITx route, very similar in concept

System specs: