Thoughts on PlayTracker?

Hey everyone,

We recently had they folks at PlayTracker recently reach out to us wanting to work with us in a sponsorship capacity. They offer a hub that let's you track progress and information from your games all in one spot. There's different ways to customize your profile, and ways to continue getting achievements even after completing games. It's a free way to gameify gaming a little more.

They do also have a premium model that breaks down gaming analytics a bit more in depth, which is a good tool for indie devs trying to better understand their audience.

They're pretty open and transparent on the ToS and Privacy Policy end, which we love to see.

I'm just wondering if anyone on the forum has followed them, or even has had a chance to toy with and use their service. Or if there's any questions you may have for the PlayTracker team. I believe the creator is an LTT fan, and may even lurk the forums. 

As always, the input is appreciated.

*Please note that our team does our own research and testing around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

Looks cool to me. Did a bit of research and they are a Croatia based, same as Croteam, which is usually a good sign. 🙂

They won some local startup rewards and seem to stand by their work.

I think it's all good to continue with partnership.

If you ever want to try using their local tongue to communicate, feel free to reach out, I can help! :D

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠