Difficulty with using only passkeys

Slokovich656

The idea for me after a session hijack was to use passkeys and have it set up to be logged out as well as all history, cache, and cookies erased on exit. That way every session in google chrome was cleared every time I exited it and my data wasn't being stored locally on my PC. They've made changes to how to set up your data collection this way, there isn't a way in chromes settings (regedits are possible) to have an auto sign-out on exit option without breaking the ability to log into your account since it needs to have some ability to know what computer you're using for passkeys from the error message excuse and reddit says, and now there isn't a way without regedits to auto clear everything on exit like you used to in the past. These changes only came about this year after the data collection issue and i made a new Google account. My other accounts still have the settings i set up before the change and work exactly like I've described above without issue. That being said, the only reason i use Chrome is still because of all the Google suite apps i use every day. Apparently brave is having the same types of issues as the above also. My question really is, what browser would be best to still utilize passkeys like Google but is able to delete everything on exit and is there a way for that program to not be chromium based? 

10 hours ago, Slokovich656 said:

The idea for me after a session hijack was to use passkeys and have it set up to be logged out as well as all history, cache, and cookies erased on exit. That way every session in google chrome was cleared every time I exited it and my data wasn't being stored locally on my PC. They've made changes to how to set up your data collection this way, there isn't a way in chromes settings (regedits are possible) to have an auto sign-out on exit option without breaking the ability to log into your account since it needs to have some ability to know what computer you're using for passkeys from the error message excuse and reddit says, and now there isn't a way without regedits to auto clear everything on exit like you used to in the past. These changes only came about this year after the data collection issue and i made a new Google account. My other accounts still have the settings i set up before the change and work exactly like I've described above without issue. That being said, the only reason i use Chrome is still because of all the Google suite apps i use every day. Apparently brave is having the same types of issues as the above also. My question really is, what browser would be best to still utilize passkeys like Google but is able to delete everything on exit and is there a way for that program to not be chromium based? 

TOR is a browser you might like.