laptop

JahSwha

post-56293-0-69346300-1400714835.jpg thats not my pc but i have a similar problem 

@ahSwha

you'll have to elaborate on what your issue(s) are. a splash screen shot doesn't

really tell us anything other than OS used.

@ahSwha

you'll have to elaborate on what your issue(s) are. a splash screen shot doesn't

really tell us anything other than OS used.

well the those lines on the screen which is clearly seen above  do you know what is causing them

@ahSwha

improper GPU driver, artifacting graphics card (GPU could be failing), screen

pixelation from LCD degrading or bad LCD cable from GPU.

Rule out the driver issue first. Update or try a driver rollback. Hook up a external monitor to check if its a chipset issue or not.

And last disassemble for screen or wire replacement if the laptop is worth fixing, you should be able to find parts via ebay.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Did you drop it by any chance?, connect it to an external monitor and see if those lines are there because if it is then it is software, if not, you will need to get a new screen/screen cable.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Did you drop it by any chance?, connect it to an external monitor and see if those lines are there because if it is then it is software, if not, you will need to get a new screen/screen cable.

well yess i did dropped it the lines only show when i press the back of the screen slightly 

well yess i did dropped it the lines only show when i press the back of the screen slightly 

Then it should be the screen cable, they are not that expensive, you can find them on ebay and replace it yourself.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

sounds like a lose ribbon cable.  it ether needs replaced (the cable) or the cable is just lose, there held on with tape normally.  YouTube your make and model screen replacement and you will see all the needed steps to do the repair.  if it needs more and its the screen you can get almost any laptop screen on eBay for under £40.