Headphone suggestions

RRY213

Like stated in the title i need headphone suggestions, i look for very specific things in headphones, because of some special use cases. 
First off one thing i really want is for it to be wireless (any type is good) secondly i want it to have a mic like not the in-built ones like in the airpods max or sony wh1000-xm5 more like a microphone that can be detached or just concealed like some steelseries headphones do, and I need the mic for work too because i work in tech support call center. The third thing is that I want to use it with my phone too not while I'm commuting and things (that's why I need the concealable or detachable mic).

I have already looked at some headphones namely the: 

• EPOS-SENNHEISER H3 Hybrid Gaming Headset

• HP HyperX Cloud Flight

• SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless

• Razer Barracuda X

• SteelSeries Arctis Nova 7

• SteelSeries Arctis Nova 4

One last thing... I listed these headphones as price reference too I may be wiling to spend more but this is my golden budget that these headphones represent. 

postscipt: Sorry if you spot any mistakes I've made English is not my first language.

2 hours ago, worstalentscout said:

whatever you do................do not buy Razer

Could you elaborate?

55 minutes ago, RRY213 said:

Could you elaborate?

Their quality seems to be shoddy in general, especially for the price they are asking. I have heard from more than one person that has had them snap at the adjustment thing shortly after the warranty expired. My Sonys did the same, but I literally went to bed with them on my head, so I am not surprised (they also lasted for a while after the warranty ended, and in fact still do).

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

1 hour ago, Cocococo said:

I'd just get the Clouds and be done, they're the closest thing to advisable in this kind of budget

My only problem with them is that I cant connect them to my phone, or at least I don't know of a way to connect them, but nonetheless thanks for the suggestion. If you have any suggestions outside of this kind of budget I am all ears.

17 minutes ago, RRY213 said:

My only problem with them is that I cant connect them to my phone, or at least I don't know of a way to connect them, but nonetheless thanks for the suggestion. If you have any suggestions outside of this kind of budget I am all ears.

Only wireless headset i really like is the Audeze Maxwell

14 minutes ago, Cocococo said:

Only wireless headset i really like is the Audeze Maxwell

Thank you for the suggestion but my only problem with it is that I cant find it anywhere in my country (Hungary) for the price listed on Audeze's website. The headset is listed on the 1 website I found, for around 450-500 USD. (Around 400USD from the official site with shipping)