I Built My PC Less Than 6 Months Ago and Now I'm Considering Replacing My Motherboard due to lack of USB 4 or Thunderbolt support. Help?"

My PC's CPU is a Ryzen 9 7950X, which has an AM5 chipset. I make music and use an audio interface. I recently upgraded to an Apollo x8p, which runs off Thunderbolt 3. The problem is, my motherboard is a MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI, which doesn't have TB headers at all. So, I'm stuck in a position where I can't seem to find any motherboards that support the AM5 chipset while having Thunderbolt ports or even a board that just has TB headers on it so I can install a Thunderbolt 4 card.

My next thought was that I know USB 4 is capable of running Thunderbolt 3, but manufacturers make it incredibly difficult to know if you are getting USB 4 Gen 3x2 or a version of USB 4 with tons of features missing. I'm not exactly sure what my interface needs to be compatible, but I would assume I need the entirety of all the features of USB 4 without any corners cut.

I'm looking at the ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI, but once again, I'm not sure if the USB 4 ports on there will be able to support my Thunderbolt 3 device. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated greatly; I'm really stuck right now and kind of wishing I went with an Intel CPU as there seem to be more options over there right now.

38 minutes ago, Brandonlayfield said:

My PC's CPU is a Ryzen 9 7950X, which has an AM5 chipset. I make music and use an audio interface. I recently upgraded to an Apollo x8p, which runs off Thunderbolt 3. The problem is, my motherboard is a MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI, which doesn't have TB headers at all. So, I'm stuck in a position where I can't seem to find any motherboards that support the AM5 chipset while having Thunderbolt ports or even a board that just has TB headers on it so I can install a Thunderbolt 4 card.

My next thought was that I know USB 4 is capable of running Thunderbolt 3, but manufacturers make it incredibly difficult to know if you are getting USB 4 Gen 3x2 or a version of USB 4 with tons of features missing. I'm not exactly sure what my interface needs to be compatible, but I would assume I need the entirety of all the features of USB 4 without any corners cut.

I'm looking at the ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI, but once again, I'm not sure if the USB 4 ports on there will be able to support my Thunderbolt 3 device. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated greatly; I'm really stuck right now and kind of wishing I went with an Intel CPU as there seem to be more options over there right now.

Add-in expansion cards do exist so if that is an option for you, it could work