finding a battery for my dell xps 13 9300

Go to solution Solved by Brando212,

amazon and such is about the only place to get aftermarket replacements. but as others said, it's a risk. This is one thing that's generally worth spending the premium for an official one; should come with a warranty too.

any ideas of anywhere where i can get a new battery for my dell xps 13 9300 as its battery life is really suffering. im only getting 1-2 hours of power while surfing the web. dell sells it however its for 100£ and that seems quite steap

Just now, bezza... said:

any ideas of anywhere where i can get a new battery for my dell xps 13 9300 as its battery life is really suffering. im only getting 1-2 hours of power while surfing the web. dell sells it however its for 100£ and that seems quite steap

I wouldn't take a chance on any aftermarket battery. No telling if it will last very long. No telling if it will even work. 

2 minutes ago, BillBill said:

I wouldn't take a chance on any aftermarket battery. No telling if it will last very long. No telling if it will even work. 

yh but even places like ifix it dont sell it was wondering if there were any other "trusted" sights that i could u

Just now, bezza... said:

yh but even places like ifix it dont sell it was wondering if there were any other "trusted" sights that i could use

By direct from Dell dot com. Don't take a chance on generic battery. It can be a fire hazard. 

amazon and such is about the only place to get aftermarket replacements. but as others said, it's a risk. This is one thing that's generally worth spending the premium for an official one; should come with a warranty too.