Weird Youtube Shorts Playback Issue on PC

Hey guys, for a couple of days now I have had an issue on Youtube with watching shorts on PC.  The icons that have the like, dislike, and comments buttons are off center and pretty much in the middle of the video.  The title for the video and the users info is all to the left of the video.  I thought maybe my cat stepped on my keyboard and messed up some kind of setting on my PC but just noticed it is the same when I'm logged in at work.  If I log off of Youtube the videos play just fine and everything is in the correct place.
YouTube doesn't have any kind of support for minions like me so maybe some of you smart guys in here may have an idea what setting may have been messed up to cause this.  I attached a pic showing the issue.

Youtube Issue.png

I have the same issue, it works fine in incognito, I'm using Firefox for context and have a Lenovo IDEAPAD Slim 3 (15'', 8)  Let me know if you figure this out. Been dealing with it for a while.

Yeah it isn't tied to just one PC for me.  It follows me as a user.  I have the issue at home and work on a different PC if I am logged into Youtube.  If anyone knows what could be causing this please let us know.

On 1/20/2024 at 6:34 PM, jmgrule said:

I have the same issue, it works fine in incognito, I'm using Firefox for context and have a Lenovo IDEAPAD Slim 3 (15'', 8)  Let me know if you figure this out. Been dealing with it for a while.

Hey just wanted to let you know my friend just figured out how to fix the issue.  Just clear your browsing data in your browsers settings.  I'm running Chrome and it worked for me.  It will probably work for Firefox as well.

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Graffix3001 said:

Hey just wanted to let you know my friend just figured out how to fix the issue.  Just clear your browsing data in your browsers settings.  I'm running Chrome and it worked for me.  It will probably work for Firefox as well.

Good luck!

Actually, I take that back.  When I went back to Youtube I it wasn't signed in since I clear the browsing data.  DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH....  When I logged in it is still all in the wrong place.
Sorry to get your hopes up.