Lightning McQueen mouse

Skyblock

Hello everyone it seems this mouse has been erased from the internet it is not sold anywhere and there is nothing online about it please help me find a copy and I will pay a pretty sum if you have one willing to be sold 

Best regards,

Sky

IMG_2648.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Skyblock said:

there is nothing online about it

I could not find a retailer but I did find the apparent product name

https://www.influenster.com/reviews/sakar-81206-disney-cars-2-mouse-full-size

Looks like this is called a "Sakar 81206" but searching for more of these, I think this is a generic name of branded computer mice, because stuff like Hello Kitty came up too.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Are you sure the mouse would be compatible with your system?  Considering the age of the mouse there is the possibility that it has a PS2 connecter on the end of the cord instead of USB.  It's been a while since I saw a new motherboard with a PS2 connector on it so it might be a little outdated.

Take care and Good Luck.

Good luck soilder ! 

Remember that Vodka is essentially ethanol so you may argue that you are lightning McQueen on a night out

Hiya - Engineering Apprentice - Computer Enthusiast 

18 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Are you sure the mouse would be compatible with your system?  Considering the age of the mouse there is the possibility that it has a PS2 connecter on the end of the cord instead of USB.  It's been a while since I saw a new motherboard with a PS2 connector on it so it might be a little outdated.

PS2 to USB adapters are thing. (In both directions). Heck you can get AT to USB if you really want. So I don't think compatibility is a concern.