Help me pick a keyboard

Cronicz
Go to solution Solved by Everestealth,

The first one might be a scam, but probably good. Its a smaller, portable keyboard, so probably not good for your situation. I'm not sure about the second and third one, but they are probably not good since I never heard of that seller. You could find some good keyboards on slickdeals.net, (it has good deals from Amazon and other sites)and they will probably be more reliable. 

Remember: If an Amazon listing has a zero or a low amount of reviews, then you probably shouldn't purchase it. Also, use fakespot before you buy anything.

The first one might be a scam, but probably good. Its a smaller, portable keyboard, so probably not good for your situation. I'm not sure about the second and third one, but they are probably not good since I never heard of that seller. You could find some good keyboards on slickdeals.net, (it has good deals from Amazon and other sites)and they will probably be more reliable. 

Remember: If an Amazon listing has a zero or a low amount of reviews, then you probably shouldn't purchase it. Also, use fakespot before you buy anything.

Can you get your hands on a Ducky One 3? Take a look at mechanicalkeyboards.com. You'll find much better keyboards that in this Mexican Amazon.