Anybody know why googlebot keeps looking on my website for urls that end with .bs_model?

Go to solution Solved by duncannah,

There are several links that point to `.bs_model` on the website:

image.png.5a5f289e251673d087bb82a71deee92a.png

Looks like an issue by your WordPress theme provider: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-created-with-bs_model-at-the-end-of-the-url/

Try updating your theme.

I have a website, <removed by moderation>, and google keeps on looking for links on my website that say .bs_model. I dont know why it keeps on doing this as i dont have any links with .bs_model at the end. Not sure if this is bad or if its supposed to do this. I also wasn't able to find anything on google about it.

bsmodel.PNG

Edited by LogicalDrm

Sorry if i misinterpret or say something rude, i'm on the spectrum and have a hard time with anything social. I do my best to make sure i don't but sometimes i just cant tell.

SYSTEM SPECS

ASUS ROG STRIX B450F-II Gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 5700g

8GB Trident Z Neo RAM - 3200 MHZ

2 TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe SSD + other ssd drives totaling to 2 tb

Seagate 750W PSU Platinum Rated

Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12G rev 2.0

VERY FIRST COMPUTER SPECS

Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz

2GB LPDDR4-3200

2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet

yeah it was basically a raspberry pi 4 model b 2gb. I do have a 4gb now cause the 2 gb one shorted out. Still love absolutely everything about that tiny computer as its the reasons i like computers so much now and the reason i know so much about computers and how to use them.

"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in." - Edsger Dijkstra

On 1/12/2024 at 3:00 PM, duncannah said:

There are several links that point to `.bs_model` on the website:

image.png.5a5f289e251673d087bb82a71deee92a.png

Looks like an issue by your WordPress theme provider: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-created-with-bs_model-at-the-end-of-the-url/

Try updating your theme.

Thank you. I never thought of using inspect element.

Sorry if i misinterpret or say something rude, i'm on the spectrum and have a hard time with anything social. I do my best to make sure i don't but sometimes i just cant tell.

SYSTEM SPECS

ASUS ROG STRIX B450F-II Gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 5700g

8GB Trident Z Neo RAM - 3200 MHZ

2 TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe SSD + other ssd drives totaling to 2 tb

Seagate 750W PSU Platinum Rated

Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12G rev 2.0

VERY FIRST COMPUTER SPECS

Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz

2GB LPDDR4-3200

2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet

yeah it was basically a raspberry pi 4 model b 2gb. I do have a 4gb now cause the 2 gb one shorted out. Still love absolutely everything about that tiny computer as its the reasons i like computers so much now and the reason i know so much about computers and how to use them.

"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in." - Edsger Dijkstra