Help Please (crying rn) First time builder here, I need some help getting my PC to boot. (DRAM light)

Hey guys, I need some help getting my PC to boot up for the first time. I have finally finished setting everything up, and when I press the power, all LEDs and fans turn on. The CPU light flashed red and stopped, but I am currently stuck on a solid yellow DRAM light. I waited ~20 min and still just a yellow light, so I tried reseating the RAM and waiting again but still just the light. I then tried 1 stick of ram in the A2 slot and it POSTed, but then I tried 2 again and it did not work. Now not even 1 stick of RAM works. Can anyone provide me with a list of things I can try?
Here are my parts:
CPU: Intel i7 13700k
Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 Rev II
Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-H
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta 32 GB (2x16) DDR5-6000
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP44L 2 TB
GPU: 7900 XT
Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow
PSU: Corsair RM1000x 2023

9 minutes ago, TheInfamousG said:

Hey guys, I need some help getting my PC to boot up for the first time. I have finally finished setting everything up, and when I press the power, all LEDs and fans turn on. The CPU light flashed red and stopped, but I am currently stuck on a solid yellow DRAM light. I waited ~20 min and still just a yellow light, so I tried reseating the RAM and waiting again but still just the light. I then tried 1 stick of ram in the A2 slot and it POSTed, but then I tried 2 again and it did not work. Now not even 1 stick of RAM works. Can anyone provide me with a list of things I can try?
Here are my parts:

Remove the CMOS battery ( On this motherboard its a black battery with the ROG logo ) for 5 minutes.

Put the 1 RAM stick that worked in the RAM slot that worked, put the battery back in and try again.

9 minutes ago, TheInfamousG said:

Here are my parts:

And dont cry 🙂   We'll figure this out you know!

16 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Remove the CMOS battery ( On this motherboard its a black battery with the ROG logo ) for 5 minutes.

Put the 1 RAM stick that worked in the RAM slot that worked, put the battery back in and try again.

The delta's are also not the most stable sticks I've found. Dunno why. Maybe quite low end sticks with a semi fancy coating that are being pushed a bit hard?

17 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Thank you so much for the quick response.  I will try this as soon as I get home from work.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

The delta's are also not the most stable sticks I've found. Dunno why. Maybe quite low end sticks with a semi fancy coating that are being pushed a bit hard?

Good to note.  My best case scenario right now is that I have faulty RAM and that I just have to get some new sticks.

1 minute ago, TheInfamousG said:

Thank you so much for the quick response.  I will try this as soon as I get home from work.

No Problem 🙂  Removing the CMOS battery will reset anything in the BIOS to factory settings ( to when the PC booted with 1 RAM stick ).

We will start there and see what happens. I will definitely be around so tag me here once you get home and have tried this.

I bet @jaslion will be around as well, this person is also very knowledgable. We will figure this out 👍