XSPC Raystorm LEDs

I have a Raystorm CPU water block and the LEDs are not lighting up anymore. I was wondering if there are any LEDs I can buy that fit into the LED holes on the water block?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I think any 3mm LEDs will do the job.

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Any 3mm LED's. Its the standard size. In case you aren't an electrician when soldering make sure to attach them the right way around because they are diodes and only work one way.

EDIT: the hole size is 3*4mm. That is 3mm diameter and 4 mm in length.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Any 3mm LED's. Its the standard size. In case you aren't an electrician when soldering make sure to attach them the right way around because they are diodes and only work one way.

EDIT: the hole size is 3*4mm. That is 3mm diameter and 4 mm in length.

I wasn't aware that soldering was involved o.o

I wasn't aware that soldering was involved o.o

Do you plan to buy pre-wired LEDs or get just component form LEDs.

If you get wired LEDs then you have to pay a premium for them being wired and you have less choice about their quality etc.

I thought you were planning to de-solder the broken LEDs and put new ones in, in their place. It would cost you ~£1 that way.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Nope, just planning on buying actual LEDs meant for PCs :P any brand recommendations?

Phobya make good case modding things.