CPU Vddp 0 volts

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

MSI boards in my experience will occasionally not read a voltage correctly while in the BIOS. The system wouldn't even boot if VDDP wasn't present, so that is almost certainly just a glitch of some sort. 

Random BSODs are usually memory errors, so I'd let that memory stress test run. Just remember that because you have so much RAM, it will take quite a while to get a valid report out of it. 

Good Day everyone.

my stats

5950x cpu

3090 kingpin

128gb ddr4 ram i dont remember brand.

fully water cooled, all at good temps

I am trying to diagnose my PC all of a sudden just blue screening and freezing on reinstalls of windows.

I am in the bios, i updated it and now i am running memory test on my ram.

But i noticed in the MSI click bios 5, my cpu vddp is 0.000V while the rest of the voltages look fine. 

good did and didnt help, any idea if it should be this? i see only people usually have around 0.9-1.1v

Thanks all!

MSI boards in my experience will occasionally not read a voltage correctly while in the BIOS. The system wouldn't even boot if VDDP wasn't present, so that is almost certainly just a glitch of some sort. 

Random BSODs are usually memory errors, so I'd let that memory stress test run. Just remember that because you have so much RAM, it will take quite a while to get a valid report out of it. 

27 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Thank you for the info. MSI for the win 🙂 lol

I will letter run, will report back in 7 years lmao