After making a change in BIOS PC went into power cycle and I cant get to BIOS

I was changing settings in my BIOS (I believe it was changing something from Legacy to UEFI, trying to change it to Secure Boot and enabling some Intel Platform something stuff), restarted my computer, and now I have no display and my PC is turning on and off repeatedly. I unplugged the computer, took out the CMOS battery for 10 minutes, plugged it back in and still same result. Used screwdriver to connect 2 CLR_CMOS pins, plugged the Power On plug (thats going from i believe switch button) onto these 2 pins and held switch button for like 30 seconds. After putting back the Power On plug back into its place i tried booting my pc up again. It went into the cycle again however at the first time after starting it i heard few beep sounds (at the rate of around 1 beep per sec). I also tried taking off my RAM, putting it back in etc.and still nothing. Im pretty sure that its not PSU's fault because everything seems to get power. What May be causing the problem and how can I solve it?

Cpu: i5-7400

CPU cooler: stock one

Mobo: GA-B250M-DS3H

Ram: 1x samsung 8gb 2rx8 pc4-2400t

Hdd: 2 TOSHIBA 500gb i dont know the exact model

Gpu: RX 480 8gb Gigabyte

PSU: silentum pc VERO L1 500W

Chasis: i dont know the exact model and I cant find its name anywhere. Its silentum PC though.

Monitor: Samsung S22E390H

turn of your pc off and pull out the power kabel and turn off your powerserplay and fold a pise of tinfoil and plsae it on thos to pins makrkt with red to reset your bios but remember to turn remove power kapel if not you motherbord will brake but only as a last resort thats the best i kan do 

IMG_4586.jpg

17 minutes ago, hrbruun said:

turn of your pc off and pull out the power kabel and turn off your powerserplay and fold a pise of tinfoil and plsae it on thos to pins makrkt with red to reset your bios but remember to turn remove power kapel if not you motherbord will brake but only as a last resort thats the best i kan do 

IMG_4586.jpg

I believe you are talking about using 2 CLR_CMOS pins. I already did that. Once with screwdriver and once trying to use the Power On plug onto it (saw it somewhere on the internet). None of these Helped.

Just now, Deynoy said:

once with screwdriver and once trying to use the Power On plug onto it (saw it somewhere on the internet). None of these Helped.

if the skrev driver whas not kondotive then it ditent work tray jusint som tinfoil that is working fore me rite now im having trobel with my cmos an bios as well and i dont fik that (Power On plug onto it) works 

1 hour ago, Deynoy said:

(I believe it was changing something from Legacy to UEFI, trying to change it to Secure Boot and enabling some Intel Platform something stuff)

That sounds dangerous to the OS to me.

I'd try to reinstall Windows with a usb key, if your data is safe.

I'm willing to swim against the current.

1 hour ago, leclod said:

That sounds dangerous to the OS to me.

I'd try to reinstall Windows with a usb key, if your data is safe.

How am I able to do it when I cant even Access the BIOS

2 minutes ago, Deynoy said:

How am I able to do it when I cant even Access the BIOS

Yeah, ok, I wasn't sure of that,

I'm willing to swim against the current.

Another board bricked by turning on secure boot…

There is no reliable fix for this. The board won’t allow you to flash bios without going into bios, so most likely you’ll be buying a new motherboard.

You can search for things to do if secure boot bricked your motherboard and try them one by one. I had to buy a new board.

18 hours ago, Whatisthis said:

Another board bricked by turning on secure boot…

There is no reliable fix for this. The board won’t allow you to flash bios without going into bios, so most likely you’ll be buying a new motherboard.

You can search for things to do if secure boot bricked your motherboard and try them one by one. I had to buy a new board.

Is there really no option to fix that? No special device that I would plug in and it would reset the whole board or something like that?

2 hours ago, Deynoy said:

Is there really no option to fix that? No special device that I would plug in and it would reset the whole board or something like that?

You can try to short out the main bios chip and force the backup bios to be loaded. Or you can replace the bios chip itself. 

Or it may get fixed if you unplug power, hold power button for 10 seconds, take out cmos battery for 10 minutes, and put it back together. Or maybe strip everything off the board and try to boot it, then put the cpu, ram, gpu back in and try to boot again.

Or continually restart it after powering on for like 5x to see if the backup bios will initialize…

The board is basically stuck on initializing due to the main bios being borked, and you need to get the current bios overridden somehow so you can get the thing to post.