Could a nvlddmkm.sys BSOD be related to a bad PSU/MOBO/GPU?

First the specs:

System: Windows 10 Home 64bit
CPU: 8700K

GPU: Aorus 1080ti

MOBO: Asus Strix Z370-f

Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB pro xt 

PSU: Corsair HX750
RAM:  Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 4x8 32GB 3000mhz

The system is 5 years old. Recently been sitting disconnected entirely for the last 4-5 month because the previous GPU (also a 1080ti but a different one) was shorting and causing problems.

I got a 'new' secondhand GPU, I saw it working myself on the system the guy I bought it from was running, nothing seemed wrong with it.

The GPU is the *only* component that was changed.

And I am not overclocking.

The issue:
Got the new GPU, plugged it in. First day, everything was working fine.

The next day, I got nvlddmkm.sys BSODs. 
I updated the drivers, then tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Still the BSOD remained.
Took the GPU out entirely, connected my displays to the MOBO's I/O and everything worked.

The next day everything went nuts. Remember, the card is not in the system now. I get a "CPU Over Voltage Error" on startup. I get to the BIOS. 

I can't believe what I'm seeing:

CPU Voltage: 4.064v

Memory Voltage: 4.064v

+12v rail: 24.288v

+5v rail: 10.120v

+3.3v rail: 2.608v

Motherboard Temp: -57c

This doesn't seem like a GPU driver issue to me. I saw a thread on Tom's Hardware that indicated that the nvlddmkm.sys error could be related to a bad PSU.

What do you think is happening? Help! 🙂

bsod.jpg

temp.jpg

voltages.jpg

Just now, Whatisthis said:

My guess is a bad motherboard.

Damn. Really? Why? I swear if it's the mobo I'm going to throw the system out the window on someone passing by on the street...

1 hour ago, ttrt said:

Damn. Really? Why? I swear if it's the mobo I'm going to throw the system out the window on someone passing by on the street...

Sensors on the thing are not being read correctly. If that’s an issue, the board probably has other issues too.

5 hours ago, ttrt said:

This doesn't seem like a GPU driver issue to me. I saw a thread on Tom's Hardware that indicated that the nvlddmkm.sys error could be related to a bad PSU.

Video_TDR_Failure is that the GPU is frozen, Windows reset the driver, but the GPU is still frozen. We can't really know why. If you had the same issue with two different GPUs, it would most likely be the motherboard or PSU, but not really any way to know which without testing a different one. 

Everything in the PC would be deader than dead if those voltages were correct.