Windows 10 problem after recent update

Will7
Go to solution Solved by Will7,
1 hour ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Check your display scaling it should be ~125%

Check your HDMI,Display port cable on both ends

Did you try reinstalling GPU drivers with DDU also well as the generic monitor driver in device manager? 

Display scaling 125%, cables are good too (tested them with another monitor/pc), I did ddu and reinstall my gpu drivers

I just completely reinstall windows and it fixed it, so def the windows update was the issue.

Hey, so I recently changed hardware (cpu,mb,ram) did a full reinstall of windows and all my drivers etc... Everything was working well until I just did this windows update and I believe it caused hardware acceleration problem, it makes some apps very blurry and flickery, can't watch any youtube vids on Brave unless I disable hardware accel but then it's pretty slow running on my cpu ?? (r5 7600x)

Also wanted to play Rocket league, started a match and then 30 seconds left in the timer my game crashed without any error message, tried to play another match and crashed again. 
Did tried to mess with every gpu acceleration settings apps/windows settings nothing seems to help.

I did try to uninstall the recent update of windows and doesn't do anything either.

So I have no idea what to do now other than reinstall windows again ?

Capture2.PNG

Did you try reinstalling GPU drivers with DDU also well as the generic monitor driver in device manager? 

1 hour ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Display scaling 125%, cables are good too (tested them with another monitor/pc), I did ddu and reinstall my gpu drivers

I just completely reinstall windows and it fixed it, so def the windows update was the issue.