New platform

StoryVFX

image.png.8b424f723b53abb9ed5f5e63d662ce0c.png

So since my last posts, i have now purchesed new gear. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fhg3mD 

I can see that all my other parts are compatible on PC part picker but is that site trusted like when it comes to compatibility? 

This is the parts i will be adding to my current PC 

ASUS ROG Strix B650-AAMD 
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2GHz
Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz CL36 Vengeance RGB AMD EXPO

My Graphics card i have right now is RTX 4070 

and psu is i think 750 or 800w from corsair 

and cooler is nzxt kraken 62 or something. 

Please let me know if this new gear will cause any issues. 

Some site said that the mobo dosnt support that speed but it clearly says that it can support up to 6400mhz so idk what they're talking about...

Any ddr5 motherboard should support at least 6000MHz, so you'll be fine, the cheapest one I found had support for 7000MHz lol. Those parts should be compatible, just make sure that it's also compatible with the case. 1 thing which I'm not sure about is the cooler, you may have to buy am5 mounting kit if it doesn't fit

13 minutes ago, MiszS said:

Any ddr5 motherboard should support at least 6000MHz, so you'll be fine, the cheapest one I found had support for 7000MHz lol. Those parts should be compatible, just make sure that it's also compatible with the case. 1 thing which I'm not sure about is the cooler, you may have to buy am5 mounting kit if it doesn't fit

Much appreciated bro! I hope it will fit, i have all the parts that came with it il check if that bracket for amd mobo came with it or not, maybe it comes with the new asus mobo i bought?