Water temp sensor header

Tegneren

I currently have a custom water cooling with a EK Temperature Plug Sensor that is connected to a thermal sensor header on my motherboard (Asus ROG Strix B550-F), I'm using the water temp to regulate the fans.

Issue is, i'm considering upgrading to a Ryzen 7800X3D, but i'm struggling to find a B650 motherboard with the same kind of header, at least in the price range I'm looking.

Is there a controller or something else I can use that will let me monitor the water temp in windows so that im not dependent on the motherboard? 

EKWB seems to have discontinued their controller that was part of the same series as the sensor.

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

Corsair Commander Pro has a fan hub with 4 thermal sensors that is to be used with iCUE software. X370 Strix is the only motherboard I own that even has a thermal sensor header. I wish this feature was more common. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W