looking for a new case

Ma1zz

hi i am looking for a new case i have an ATX motherboard

and this PSU Corsair RM1000e V2 ATX3.0

my budget is 200$

I find the Lian Li Lancool III a really good option. It has room for all front,top, and the back fan/fans to be 14cm, it can fit a 420mm AIO, it has double glass side doors that can be opened up with just a light press, the PSU room is deep, it can fit any RTX40 series without the cable rubbing on the side panel,... It comes in both black and white, RGB and non RGB

for 200 dollars get a lian li o11 dynamic you dont need that though, the corsair 4000d is great and the antec nx410 white

Just now, Jon-Slow said:

I find the Lian Li Lancool III a really good option. It has room for all front,top, and the back fan/fans to be 14cm, it can fit a 420mm AIO, it has double glass side doors that can be opened up with just a light press, the PSU room is deep, it can fit any RTX40 series without the cable rubbing on the side panel,... It comes in both black and white, RGB and non RGB

OH we posted at the exact same time ! LOL

There are so many choices for that budget. I'll just mention that if you want great flexibility and expandability, I would get the InWin ModFree Basic. If you can stretch your budget above $200 then get the Deluxe. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂