need new case for friend

shadowss

Hello i would like to ask i need to find a good new case for some specific parts the parts in question is 

Asrock X570 Phantom GAMING 4 (90-MXBAU0-A0UAYZ) motherboard 
4070 graphic card 

ryzen 7 5800X3D
which need to be able to fit in it also need to be able to maybe fit a cooler for the cpu there is not gonna be water cooling in the case only air cooling 

would like to ask what recommendations any of you could give for a case with good airflow for these parts 

7 minutes ago, shadowss said:

Hello i would like to ask i need to find a good new case for some specific parts the parts in question is 

4070 graphic card 

ryzen 7 5800X3D
which need to be able to fit in it also need to be able to maybe fit a cooler for the cpu there is not gonna be water cooling in the case only air cooling 

would like to ask what recommendations any of you could give for a case with good airflow for these parts 

Make sure you know WHICH MODEL of 4070 it is, depending on the length you can start looking at a case. Not every case will fit a 320mm card.

I personally like Fractal Design (North, Torrent). BeQuiet! (Pure Base 500 and 500DX) and Phanteks (Eclipse series), but there are so many cases on the market these days, some even exclusive to the US or EU.

27 minutes ago, shadowss said:

4070 graphic card 

ryzen 7 5800X3D

Fractal Design North with the mesh side panel.

In reality, the 5800x3D and RTX 4070 are both incredibly low wattage parts, so its hard to mess up. The FD North can simply handle even the extreme end of hardware like an overclocked RTX 4090, specifically the mesh side panel option. The TG version is just a good but basic mid-tower, still better than the Corsair 4000D.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional IT since 2017

ok ill take a look at those thx a lot for the recommendations