pixel fold with dbrand grip+skin want to add magsafe but nothing is strong enough for inside the case, please help

Spart0n

So as the title says, I have a pixel fold rocking a dbrand grip case with skin and I want to use magsafe stuff.

Now I know the obvious answer is to just put a magsafe ring on the back of the case and call it done, the thing is that I don't want to cover my skin at all if I don't have an accessory on it. So I've tried a couple name brand and off brand magsafe sticker magnets and none are strong enough to work through the case with any reliability.

So if there isn't one to buy,that you guys know of, I could always make one.

In the past on other phones I Jerry rigged together a really cool metal ring grip thingy with a strong spring loaded holder so I could have something similar to a pop socket but with more usability and could rotate and bend freely and prop up the device without needing it to be permanently stuck to the phone. For anyone curious, I'll leave a pic of that on the post.

Back to magsafe, I don't use wireless charging so it won't affect the phone that way but how badly would a magnet strong enough to hold through the case be on signal strength? I am by no means an engineer so I'm coming here where some engineers are. And I'm willing to accept that my goals aren't an option, I just want to be completely certain that it's a waste of time and effort before I decide to give up or try something else.

20230329_193440.jpg

20230329_193436.jpg

20230329_193448.jpg

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling... Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition is blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another... I'd rather not choose at all." -Geralt of Riva

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." -Q

Tempus Fugit