Does GAMDIAS NESO P1 supports my PSU (hxi 1200) ??? Anyone with that case and a large PSU?

hensz

Hi guys, i want to buy this case:

GAMDIAS NESO P1

But on the website it says it supports PSUs up to 18cm, my psu is a Corsair HXi 1200, witch is 20cm long.

By the pictures looks like it would fit just fine, including cables, but i dont want to risk it.

By the way, is the case "strong" and of quality? SInce iit is missing a bar on the side (2 glasses meet), i was worried about the sturdiness of it.

Thx in advance

Does look like it will fit.

It's just another Lian li o11 dynamic clone. But with more plastic to be more budget friendly but actually costing just as much as the Lian li

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Does look like it will fit.

It's just another Lian li o11 dynamic clone. But with more plastic to be more budget friendly but actually costing just as much as the Lian li

I currently had a o11 xl, but my 4090fe is too big so i need to mount it verticaly, i dont trust the adapters available, so i want a case to mount it horizontally witch has at lest 190mm cpu height clearance so i dont need to bent the 12vhpwr cable, this case has a lot of room.

My options are this one or phanteks enthoo big ones 

8 minutes ago, hensz said:

I currently had a o11 xl, but my 4090fe is too big so i need to mount it verticaly, i dont trust the adapters available, so i want a case to mount it horizontally witch has at lest 190mm cpu height clearance so i dont need to bent the 12vhpwr cable, this case has a lot of room.

My options are this one or phanteks enthoo big ones 

Like width wise it's too big? Ooh bend the 12v thingy yeah that sucks. This case isn't wide enough either for that as far as I can see either

You can get the cablemod one that one bends really nicely and is made to do that to avoid issues.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Like width wise it's too big? Ooh bend the 12v thingy yeah that sucks. This case isn't wide enough either for that as far as I can see either

You can get the cablemod one that one bends really nicely and is made to do that to avoid issues.

maybe after revision 2, 1.0 and 1.1 both have play, it riskis of burning the 12vhpwr 

Just now, hensz said:

maybe after revision 2, 1.0 and 1.1 both have play, it riskis of burning the 12vhpwr 

Oh right because you have the early version 4090fe. Yeah for those any play is bad

On 10/25/2023 at 2:39 PM, hensz said:

Hi guys, i want to buy this case:

GAMDIAS NESO P1

But on the website it says it supports PSUs up to 18cm, my psu is a Corsair HXi 1200, witch is 20cm long.

By the pictures looks like it would fit just fine, including cables, but i dont want to risk it.

By the way, is the case "strong" and of quality? SInce iit is missing a bar on the side (2 glasses meet), i was worried about the sturdiness of it.

Thx in advance

I wouldn't risk it. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂