I need a strong protective case for the Google Pixel 7a but I'm not sure where to get it.

IR76
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

Honestly even budget cases do a great job. If you want something cheap and good usually spigen is nice for that.

Also of course get a screen protector. Anything glass will do as its basically all the same stuff. Just go on amazon and get a multi pack of 3 protectors or so

I am getting the Google Pixel 7a soon and I want a good protective case but I have not bought a case in a long time so I don't know what's good and what just looks cool. Any recommendations would be great, please. I'm in the UK so I'm not sure if that affects anything. Thank you very much. 

Honestly even budget cases do a great job. If you want something cheap and good usually spigen is nice for that.

Also of course get a screen protector. Anything glass will do as its basically all the same stuff. Just go on amazon and get a multi pack of 3 protectors or so

On 10/24/2023 at 5:39 AM, jaslion said:

I second getting a spigen case. They've never disappointed me in their fit and quality.