MP3 Insanity

TechSGT

So I recently had to recover a bunch of my music from various hard drives that were on their way out.  Unfortunately all the files I recovered all have title and or track numbers or artists or feats.  Is there any free software I can use to bulk change to their base data, meaning I want all my MP3s just to show Title and Artist.  No albums or track numbers or genres.  I had this done prior but all of my backed up tracks were their full info.  And were talking close to 1000 songs.  I really dont have time to change all my tracks one by one.

Mp3tag does this, you can just select all of the MP3’s and delete whatever id3 tags you want off of all of them at once

note this is cpu intensive and can take some time on lower end cpus

my 11900k can do a while album in like 3 seconds, but an i5 2520m does it in about 30 seconds 

scale that up to hundreds of MP3’s, might take a minute 

I downloaded it and I dont seem to find where you can bulk modify stuff.  Ill give it a more in depth look this evening.

NVM.  Got it done.  That was easier than I thought it would be.  When I first selected all of my media it didnt give me any options.