Lutris Games not launching properly with DXVK when I add my secondary GPU (for my secondary monitors)

I have tried everything, installing drivers without the secondary GPU, trying to reconfigure X11 and etc, is there any way I can confront these issues? Steam does not seem to have the same issues and I played Assassin’s Creed I at very unstable framerates because of this. I just realised that it could be my dual GPU setup causing this and I decided to remove the secondary.

Both of them are Pascal GPUs, one is a GT 1030 (my old card) and my GTX 1080Ti my new card (at least after I upgraded).

Before the upgrade I was using an HD 6450 as a secondary.

Ask me more questions, I will be happy to provide you with more details.

Thanks for reading.

Here is are links to the same posts on Reddit and the Lutris forums if you need to take more info on this:

https://forums.lutris.net/t/lutris-games-not-launching-properly-with-dxvk-when-i-add-my-secondary-gpu-for-my-secondary-monitors/18997

7 hours ago, Ralphred said:

Start by posting the output of:

xrandr|grep -v "^ ";xrandr --listproviders;export |grep "DRI"

and if you have a pastebin your xorg.conf.

I will make sure to do that the moment I get home, thanks.

What is a pastebin?

10 hours ago, Ralphred said:

Start by posting the output of:

xrandr|grep -v "^ ";xrandr --listproviders;export |grep "DRI"

and if you have a pastebin your xorg.conf.

Here is the output you requested.

Screen 0: minimum 8 x 8, current 3200 x 1080, maximum 32767 x 32767
DVI-D-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI-0 connected primary 1920x1080+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 521mm x 293mm
DP-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP-1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP-2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP-3 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP-4 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP-5 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DVI-D-1-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI-1-0 connected 1280x1024+1920+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 338mm x 270mm
Providers: number : 2
Provider 0: id: 0x1b7 cap: 0x1, Source Output crtcs: 4 outputs: 8 associated providers: 1 name:NVIDIA-0
Provider 1: id: 0x356 cap: 0x2, Sink Output crtcs: 2 outputs: 2 associated providers: 1 name:NVIDIA-G0

7 hours ago, Ralphred said:

Is your left hand or right hand monitor the one plugged into the "new GPU"?

So the left hand monitor is plugged into the 1080Ti, the new GPU. and the old GPU is connected to the right hand monitor.

Does Lutris log give any hint? 

image.png.23eaf6af4507d30275b9b255f637eca6.png

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

10 minutes ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

Nope

Can you launch a game and post the whole log? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Can you launch a game and post the whole log? 

Started initial process 22758 from gamemoderun /usr/bin/wine /mnt/BA6029B160297573/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Assassin's Creed/AssassinsCreed_Dx9.exe
Start monitoring process.
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libgamemodeauto.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libgamemodeauto.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
Initial process has exited (return code: 0)