Looking for a Copy/Fax/Printer with billing profiles/reporting

I manage a building that sublets individual offices to business people. They pay us something like $0.10 for each copy/fax/print/etc. I used to have I think it was a very old Brother brand machine that had the ability for the users to put in a 4 digit code and then they could print, copy, fax, scan, whatever. We could then run a report at the end of each month and determine who used however many pages of each service and charge them accordingly. That old machine died awhile back and I wasn't aware they were using said feature until a few months later. Needless to say I disposed of that old machine and all documentation with it. I need to find a new machine that has what I can only think to explain is a "billing profile" but even my google searches are not helping. Can anyone advise if "billing profile" is what I should be searching and/or if they know of some machines that would meet this requirement? 

Also, the other requirements are this is for about 10 people so I don't need a machine that costs several thousands of dollars. The budget is probably around $400 but could be up to say $800 if I had to given the annual revenue from last year was I think in the $400-600 range.

• 2 weeks later...

Would suggest to speak to a manufacturer about leasing a device with a solution attached, then they can worry about the purchase, maintenance and reporting of cost per page, per user.