Case recommendations.

fenux1977

I live in the US.  I am wanting to get an atx case large enough for a full size cpu tower.  I have an AMD RX 6800.  I know the normal brands typically available at a Best Buy and Microcenter.  Are there any other brands that you would find on Newegg or Amazon  that are worth looking at?

My current case is Lian Li Lancool II Tempered Glass eATX Mesh Mid Tower Computer Case - White.

This is the my favorite case that i can get at Microcenter.  Lian Li O11 Air Mini Tempered Glass ATX Mini Tower Computer Case - Black

Anyone who can give me options similar to that one I would appreciate it. 

Thanks,

John C

Depends what you prioritise. I have a be quiet 500DX  because it’s simple, has a lot of space, has good mounts and has a hardware button to turn the RGB off. 

Can you route the cpu cable from the back and top?

That will probably be the case, but since I can't pick it up till tomorrow.  I figure maybe I could find it or another for less price.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:30 AM, fenux1977 said:

for a full size cpu tower

On 10/16/2023 at 6:30 AM, fenux1977 said:

Lian Li Lancool II

how is this not big enough exactly? The O11 is even worse in fitment for twin tower coolers. I recommend finding low profile RAM instead.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.