No longer able to access secret SmartView menu after updating my phone

DreamCat04

I have a Galaxy A52s and have been using the SecondScreen feature quite a lot. However, ever since I updated it yesterday, I have no longer been able to use it because I can't get to the secret menu anymore. I used to be able to access it by going to About Smart View and tapping on the title 10 times. If I do that now, nothing happens at all. I already tried restarting my phone and checking for updates in the Samsung store but it didn't help. I am still able to mirror my screen, it's just the secret menu that's now a hidden menu. Did Samsung remove this feature or is this a me-specific issue?

12 minutes ago, DreamCat04 said:

I have a Galaxy A52s and have been using the SecondScreen feature quite a lot. However, ever since I updated it yesterday, I have no longer been able to use it because I can't get to the secret menu anymore. I used to be able to access it by going to About Smart View and tapping on the title 10 times. If I do that now, nothing happens at all. I already tried restarting my phone and checking for updates in the Samsung store but it didn't help. I am still able to mirror my screen, it's just the secret menu that's now a hidden menu. Did Samsung remove this feature or is this a me-specific issue?

isnt the Oher devices>phone option that or they removed it it is not showing up on my S20FE either 

13 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

isnt the Oher devices>phone option that or they removed it it is not showing up on my S20FE either 

That's screen mirroring onto my phone, but I'd like to have the SecondScreen feature, this actually lets me use my phone as a second screen