Pc bsod when playing game

Reangron
Go to solution Solved by atarione,

Is this a new build / have you recently changed video cards / is the problem new or has it existed since the computer was first built.. (also maybe include screenshot of the issue?).

here are some tools that may help you get more information / resolve issue..

1.  Download newest driver for the 3060 / download DDU  || run DDU and fully uninstall old driver (disconnect from internet (turn off WI-FI or unplug network cable).. restart computer / Run installer for new 3060 driver (full clean install)..

2. Use windows file system checker (CMD prompt (admin) run the following commands.  (You will have to wait a bit for these commands to complete they should show you their status progression.)

•     DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
  •     SFC /SCANNON

More information on the System File Checker  :: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

3.  Download and read instructions for a tool called bluescreenview ... It can provide additional insight as to the nature of the crashes.

Bsod text : VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR (113) 

So i play cs in normaly and the screen is randonly blacked and some colors barely sees like some red,green and blue renkler görünüyor thats so odd. What is the solution ?

Also i dont suspect the temperature because according to msi afterburner the temperature is 55-60~ for gpu and 45-55~ for cpu

System :

Cpu : intel 12400F.

Gpu : gigabyte 3060 Ti eagle

Motherboard : gigabyte B660 DS3H AX.

RAM : ripjaws 32 GB 3600mhz 16cl

Ssd crucial p5 M.2 2TB.

Psu : cougar gex 850w full module

Os age : about 1 year

Purchase age : 1 year

OEM system

Edit Plus i miss some information sorry about that

Is this a new build / have you recently changed video cards / is the problem new or has it existed since the computer was first built.. (also maybe include screenshot of the issue?).

1.  Download newest driver for the 3060 / download DDU  || run DDU and fully uninstall old driver (disconnect from internet (turn off WI-FI or unplug network cable).. restart computer / Run installer for new 3060 driver (full clean install)..

2. Use windows file system checker (CMD prompt (admin) run the following commands.  (You will have to wait a bit for these commands to complete they should show you their status progression.)

•     SFC /SCANNON

More information on the System File Checker  :: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e

3.  Download and read instructions for a tool called bluescreenview ... It can provide additional insight as to the nature of the crashes.

20 minutes ago, atarione said:

•     SFC /SCANNON

Thanks for the reply! This has been happening for 2 weeks but it is a bit strange. i havent even opened the glass of the case about 1 year (since i had it bought and installed all parts by technician), i dont know if i will have the same problem again, but i found a screenshot similar to my problem . But Its hard to describe exactly what i saw, it was like a part of the game (99% blank screen, 1% only a few parts like the bullet text and score) and it was glitched like a photo effect.

SmartSelect_20230917_010705_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, Reangron said:

Thanks for the reply! This has been happening for 2 weeks but it is a bit strange. i havent even opened the glass of the case about 1 year (since i had it bought and installed all parts by technician), i dont know if i will have the same problem again, but i found a screenshot similar to my problem . But Its hard to describe exactly what i saw, it was like a part of the game (99% blank screen, 1% only a few parts like the bullet text and score) and it was glitched like a photo effect.

SmartSelect_20230917_010705_Chrome.jpg

Well on the upside that doesn't look like a hardware failure to me (I could be wrong)...   I would recommend trying the tools / stuff mentioned before and also maybe using crystal disk info / software from you SSD / NVMe or whatever manufacturer to check for disk health info (SMART) // and also disk check (cmd prompt  (admin)::  chkdsk /r)

On 9/17/2023 at 1:24 AM, atarione said:

Well on the upside that doesn't look like a hardware failure to me (I could be wrong)...   I would recommend trying the tools / stuff mentioned before and also maybe using crystal disk info / software from you SSD / NVMe or whatever manufacturer to check for disk health info (SMART) // and also disk check (cmd prompt  (admin)::  chkdsk /r)

I guess its from the gpu i update and download it and everthing fine thanks for advice

Just now, Reangron said:

I guess its from the gpu i update and re download it and everthing fine thanks for advice