1 long and 3 short beeps, no display output, but boots fine if plugged into iGPU and GPU works fine after boot

Hey,
my PC won't boot if my display is plugged into the MSI GPU, I get 1 long and 3 short beeps (which should indicate that I have a GPU error). If I plug into the iGPU (via the motherboard), my system boots and I can switch on runtime to the MSI GPU (by replugging) and everything works fine. Even if I shutdown my system and power it back up (still plugged into the MSI GPU) everything works. Only when my system is of for a couple hours (System was plugged into power the whole time) I get the same GPU error and I can only boot when plugged into the iGPU.

I already looked up if my NB Configuration in the BIOS is messed up, but everything seems fine (generally the BIOS has the default config loaded): [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]

Thanks in advance and have a nice day! 🙂

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X

MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME B650-PLUS (BIOS Ver.: 1654, latest)

RAM: Corsair DIMM 32 GB DDR5-5600 (2x 16GB)

AIO: Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX

SSD: Samsung 990 PRO 2 TB

GPU: MSI RTX 3070 GAMING Z TRIO

POWER SUPPLY: Seasonic Focus GX 850 W ATX 2.4

photo_2023-09-06_22-12-06.jpg

21 hours ago, Robchil said:

try to reinstall vbios.. sounds like it doesn't manage to hook up when booting. 

Today I turned on my pc (plugged into the MSI GPU) and I got again the same error (1 long and 3 short beeps), but this time my pc booted just fine after a couple seconds. (Normaly it wouldn't boot. Even after multiple minutes)
I have tried to replicate the error multiple times, but it only happend when I tried to turn the pc on at the very next day.
The VBIOS is the latest version, could a reflash really solve the wierd issue?

40 minutes ago, UltimativLunzer said:

Today I turned on my pc (plugged into the MSI GPU) and I got again the same error (1 long and 3 short beeps), but this time my pc booted just fine after a couple seconds. (Normaly it wouldn't boot. Even after multiple minutes)
I have tried to replicate the error multiple times, but it only happend when I tried to turn the pc on at the very next day.
The VBIOS is the latest version, could a reflash really solve the wierd issue?

is the PCIE  power cables on the PSU side properly seated? 

it can if that's the problem.