Looking for recomendations to upgrade my laptop's RAM

Hello guys,

As the title says I am looking to upgrade my ram as when I stream at the same time on TikTok and Twitch it already goes up to 12.5GB of usage.

Here is my laptop specs

https://za.store.asus.com/90nr08k4-m009s0-g713rm

It supports a maximum of 32GB so I that's what I want.

I am not looking to squeeze the last drop of performance, I don't think +$100 is worth and extra 1%.

I bet my cheapest option is to install the exact same model of RAM it comes with (I have never opened it, but I will this weekend)
But I am aware of the possibility of it coming with random RAM, in which case I would like to get a mid or upper-mid tier of sticks and that's why I came here 馃檪

What's the laptop RAM which would give me the performance per dollar?
Use cases in order of importance:
-Video Editing
-Video editing while streaming
-Streaming

-Gaming
-Gaming and streaming

Thank you very much for your time and attention

Have a nice day

your laptop has 2 ddr5 slots so while the manufacturer says it supports up to 32gb , you can fit in 64 almost certainly(in case youre interested)

im not up to date on memory speeds and stuff so ill let someone else recommend something that fits your use case, i just wanted to point that out

49 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

your laptop has 2 ddr5 slots so while the manufacturer says it supports up to 32gb , you can fit in 64 almost certainly(in case youre interested)

im not up to date on memory speeds and stuff so ill let someone else recommend something that fits your use case, i just wanted to point that out

How can I confirm this? sounds interesting

5 minutes ago, SinTonNiSon said:

How can I confirm this? sounds interesting

you can look up your processor's max memory capacity

also whether you can upgrade your memory to 64gigs also comes down to whether your laptop has 2 memory slots (so you can use 2 32gb sticks since 64gb sticks dont exist)

so be careful cuz there are some other asus laptops (like the g14) that only have 1 memory slot

8 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

you can look up your processor's max memory capacity

also whether you can upgrade your memory to 64gigs also comes down to whether your laptop has 2 memory slots (so you can use 2 32gb sticks since 64gb sticks dont exist)

so be careful cuz there are some other asus laptops (like the g14) that only have 1 memory slot

I guess it would also depend on the motherboard?
Anyway, I think I will stay just with 32GB, it is going to be plenty.

waiting for the rest of the forum to do its magic with the recommendations 馃檪