New PC Bios Tips?

Hello all! I built a new PC a few months back, and has all been running fine but as it was my first time, I'm curious as to if I have missed out on enabling anything in the BIOS. I know about XMP and have that enabled to run the  memory at full speed, but wondering if there's anything else, maybe CPU or GPU specific? Thanks for reading! 

My setup is a Ryzen 7 5700x, Gigabyte 3050 OC (don't get on at me for buying a 3050, I know), and a Aorus B550 Elite Mobo.

Stuff I usually pay attention to is Fastboot status, igpu disable if you don't need it, moderate memory overclocking (not the sub timings just the frequency). If you aren't worried about power draw, OC the CPU some. In Windows, OC the GPU as much as possible. 

5 minutes ago, Absentia13 said:

If you aren't worried about power draw, OC the CPU some.

if you feel like you could use the extra power on your CPU, PBO is a thing

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

1 minute ago, podkall said:

if you feel like you could use the extra power on your CPU, PBO is a thing

Never owned AMD Ryzen, just speaking in general. 

33 minutes ago, mrgraypant said:

Hello all! I built a new PC a few months back, and has all been running fine but as it was my first time, I'm curious as to if I have missed out on enabling anything in the BIOS. I know about XMP and have that enabled to run the  memory at full speed, but wondering if there's anything else, maybe CPU or GPU specific? Thanks for reading! 

My setup is a Ryzen 7 5700x, Gigabyte 3050 OC (don't get on at me for buying a 3050, I know), and a Aorus B550 Elite Mobo.

Nothing much you can enable pbo, if your cpu is running hot you can lower the voltage a lil that's pretty much it I think