What GPU is this and how much is it worth?

Sorry, don't know what card it is but I can tell you that it is old.  Might be worth 20 cents or maybe a quarter but nothing more.  It was manufactured by a company called 3dLabs and they aren't in the video card business any longer but they do have some high temp 3d printers from looking at their website.  The card in your picture is too old to fit inside the computers of today.

9 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

It was manufactured by a company called 3dLabs and they aren't in the video card business any longer but they do have some high temp 3d printers from looking at their website. 

I am pretty sure the 3D Labs that exists now making 3d printers is a totally different company. The 3Dlabs which made this part became ZiiLABS, became a subsidiary of Creative, made some media processing stuff for tablets that got licensed to Intel, and I can't tell if they're still around at all. 

From what I can tell, 3Dlabs graphics cards were more in the professional workstation market, not gaming GPU's. The biggest legacy they have today is that AMD's "FirePro" workstation cards derive their name from a line 3Dlabs made way back called FireGL which was then bought by ATI which of course eventually got bought by AMD. I can't tell exactly what model the card in the pic is but I doubt it has any value, it wouldn't be sought after by collectors or people building retro gaming PC's like old 3dfx cards are. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

This is actually kind of an interesting card and a little bit of a mystery. In the late 90's there was a lot of cloning and/or shared design between graphics cards. Like so many others, 3DLabs was a Fab-less company, so they had to rely heavily on industry partners like Texas Instruments, ST Microelectronics and SGS Thomson. Which is why your card is so similar to several other brands during the same time period. The part number on the top, "PB100B" is actually a Tech-Source number for their Raptor Graphics card, which bares a strong resemblance to your card.

Tech-Source-Pcb-26726-Raptor-Gfx-8P-Lri-2634.webp.009daddff85defda8682ffa606d318d3.webp

Creative also had another card which was similar as well, the Creative Graphics Blaster Exxtreme CT6610, although not as similar as the Tech-Source card.

CreativeCT6610.thumb.jpg.374425f115c1a7f87719f3a96699ba07.jpg

In 3DLabs own product line up, the closest I could find was the Permedia 2V. Which actually bears the least resemblance but it's the closest I could find at the moment.

Permedia2V.thumb.jpeg.a1497c808eb8943a9db8edf2a9bc6afb.jpeg

It's worth looking into more. Some of the cards I've shown here still go for $50 to $70 depending on the model. All that being said, I still find it intriguing that I couldn't find your exact model anywhere. I hope this helps though.