Any cheap psus with 3 or more 8(6+2) pin pcie power?

I'm trying to making an eGPU and I'm trying to future proof it for current and future gen gpus. Mainly AMD(6000 and above) or older gen Nvidia (3000 or 2000 series). I'm trying to keep my costs down for this, so I'm trying to find some cheap 500w or 600w psus since I won't need as much power to just support the graphics card. I'm also trying to keep it around 50 dollars for the psu but it's clear I'm going to need something more robust to get those 3 or more 8(6+2) pin pcie power connections, so I don't mind spending too much more. I'm just having a difficult time finding anything that has these features in the 500-600-ish watt range so if you have any recommendations, or if I should change my expectations let me know. 

16 minutes ago, eating hungarian owls said:

I'm trying to making an eGPU and I'm trying to future proof it for current and future gen gpus. Mainly AMD(6000 and above) or older gen Nvidia (3000 or 2000 series). I'm trying to keep my costs down for this, so I'm trying to find some cheap 500w or 600w psus since I won't need as much power to just support the graphics card. I'm also trying to keep it around 50 dollars for the psu but it's clear I'm going to need something more robust to get those 3 or more 8(6+2) pin pcie power connections, so I don't mind spending too much more. I'm just having a difficult time finding anything that has these features in the 500-600-ish watt range so if you have any recommendations, or if I should change my expectations let me know. 

Seasonic's Focus GX range fulfils the connectivity requirement, but new they are very not cheap ($130-ish starting), used it should be a bit less, and cablemod cables work real well and look real nice.