Need Help desperately. BSOD- Whea_Uncorrectable error

Hello all, might be a bit of a long one here since there are a lot of details. I have included a link to a google drive that has all pictures relevant to this.  I have been experiencing a blue screening issue over the past 6 or so months with my gaming pc. While playing some games, most recently the new Madden Football 24 the pc crashes and the BSOD pops up with Whea_Uncorrectable error. It says it is collecting some info to develop a report and then I can restart my pc. The thing is the progress of the info collection does not go above 0%, I have left it for multiple hours numerous times and the progress does not go above 0% because of this I have no crash reports from it because it never actually collects the info. If need be I can let it sit longer and see if the progress goes above 0% if need be. I have attached all of the minidumps I have in the google drive though just incase there is something in there that can be used to help me. All the research I've done says it is a hardware issue and might have to replace a part but I want to know what part it is which I cant seem to figure that out, or if it has something to do with a digitally fix instead of physically replacing a part, Another interesting little "quirk" of my issue is that the crash results in the regular BSOD but sometimes the game will just freeze and the game will still show but a tiny blue rectangle appears in the bottom right corner of the screen. The weird thing is that it doesn't BSOD in all games. The new Madden 24 BSODs pretty much every time I play, same with FIFA 23 and PUBG, but I am able to play Rocket League, Valorant, CIV 6 and even Assassins' Creed Odyssey on max graphics settings with no issue or BSOD. Update I tried to follow the steps to post a thread about BSOD however when I tried to run the perfmon /report in CMD it does not let me save a file after 60 seconds so I cant do that. 

Google Drive Link-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zn21ZD7PR3VCGdHm_HZCJMQez4wFUnvi?usp=sharing

• OS - Windows 10 Home x64(not activated version)
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)?-No it was installed via a boot drive
  • Age of system (hardware)- Built in November 2020
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?-Yes
  • CPU model-Amd Ryzen 7 3800XT
  • Video Card model- Zotac RTZ 3080 Trinity OC Edition 
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this)-Corsair RM750
  • System Manufacturer
  • Exact model number (if OEM or laptop)
  • Laptop or Desktop?- Desktop

If it were me troubleshooting I'd probably start by trying to reinstall anything that's driver related, making sure every driver is current and up to date. Also run the typical windows checks like SFC/ scannow and DISM. After that maybe try to reseat every hardware component.

If you ever get the tiny blue rectangle again could you take a picture maybe?

I did a clean install of windows and cleared both my drives to fully empty and re set up my PC, downloaded and installed and launched up Madden and it still crashes however it doesn't blue screen anymore the pc just restarts, as if someone hit the reset button on my PC case. The boot up lights on my motherboard go through the booting sequence and I'm back at windows home screen. So maybe progress?

Hmmm I would definitely say that's power/power delivery related, maybe a faulty connection from your PSU, or the unit itself not being good. You don't have another one you could swap in by any chance? Also make sure every connection is fully plugged in both PSU and Motherboard/Component side. 

I would also try to run a CPU heavy benchmark and a GPU heavy benchmark see which one of those if any reboots the pc.

Edited by Marcolinonesto

1 hour ago, Marcolinonesto said:

Hmmm I would definitely say that's power/power delivery related, maybe a faulty connection from your PSU, or the unit itself not being good. You don't have another one you could swap in by any chance? Also make sure every connection is fully plugged in both PSU and Motherboard/Component side. 

I would also try to run a CPU heavy benchmark and a GPU heavy benchmark see which one of those if any reboots the pc.

Ok so if the gpu and cpu benchmark don’t crash the pc then you say it’s the power supply?

8 hours ago, W1ly5 said:

Ok so if the gpu and cpu benchmark don’t crash the pc then you say it’s the power supply?

If they crash the PC, make it reboot or BSOD then I would say it's the power supply. If they both run fine and nothing happens then i would be out of guesses.

None of the posted dump files are from a WHEA crash. The two most recent ones are from Vanguard, Valorant's anticheat. We see that one all the time. To find something that isn't Vanguard we have to go back to June and you had a crash about every two months at that time so I'm going to ignore those. Likely not related to your current issue at least. 

WHEA means a hardware issue with the CPU or a PCIe device. As you are not getting any dump files from this the main suspect is the NVMe drive if you have an NVMe drive. If you have an NVMe drive, remove it from the PC and install the OS to a different drive and see if you still crash.