BAD SERVICE

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello I'm new here in this site, recently bought a computer configuration of my own from alternate.de

Corsair Xeneon Flex 45WQHD240, Gaming-Monitor(114 cm(45 inch), black, USB-C, WQHD, HDMI 2.1, 240Hz panel) ,

Memory Corsair DIMM 64 GB DDR5-6000 (2x 32 GB) dual kit, memory

Power supply Corsair RM1200x 1200W, PC power supply

Processor fan NZXT Kraken Elite 360 360mm, water cooling

Processor AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D, Processor

Motherboard ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO, Motherboard

Case Corsair 7000D Airflow TG, big tower case

Hard Drive (SSD) Crucial T700 4TB, SSD

Graphics card ASUS GeForce RTX 4090 ROG STRIX GAMING OC

I want the community opinion on this especially you Linus because you never reviewed these stores from Europe trying prebuilds and configurations of computers so here how it goes exactly on August July 19th 2023 I order I made the order from the side July 24th I think I made the payment and I paid everything around 8.5 k I know it's a lot of money and I overpaid this is insurance and other stuff that are not included in the text back to the subject a few days ago I got an email from them alternate tell me that the SSD was not in stock so I had to choose something else by the way they send me this email exactly 5 minutes after the close the customer support around 6:00 p.m. on a Friday and I'm like okay I have to wait a weekend I can do that then I call them because I had three options mail telephone or live Customer Support something like that and I call them ask the situation he says to me that I have to choose a different one I say okay it's the same one but with a extra cooler bracket and then I ask what's happening with the rest of the items because the 4090 OC constantly becoming red that means that it's out of stock and then it's back on stock because there are other orders and they use my ordered and paid parts for other orders even though I paid them for the time I wait for my SSD to arrive they use the other parts to feel other orders without my permission and apparently they said the item the PC configuration will arrive exactly at 4 weeks it's been already 3 weeks and that is still missing SSD and 4090 OC Rog Strix and all I'm asking for the community and Linus to please give an opinion and Linus if you can review these European sites please please consider it will be a great help for the people I found I find this very scummy but this is my opinion I really want to hear from you thank you for your time guys have a good one.

by the way, I have already received the Monitor also, I forgot to mention they gifted me with the order I guess because I order a lot of stuff I stream deck my order was like 8.5 k euros all together with insurance and other stuff

So the tl;dr is you want LTT to be the reviewer of every prebuilt company on the planet?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, balerios0016 said:

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello I'm new here in this site, recently bought a computer configuration of my own from alternate.de

Corsair Xeneon Flex 45WQHD240, Gaming-Monitor(114 cm(45 inch), black, USB-C, WQHD, HDMI 2.1, 240Hz panel) ,

Memory Corsair DIMM 64 GB DDR5-6000 (2x 32 GB) dual kit, memory

Power supply Corsair RM1200x 1200W, PC power supply

Processor fan NZXT Kraken Elite 360 360mm, water cooling

Processor AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D, Processor

Motherboard ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO, Motherboard

Case Corsair 7000D Airflow TG, big tower case

Hard Drive (SSD) Crucial T700 4TB, SSD

Graphics card ASUS GeForce RTX 4090 ROG STRIX GAMING OC

I want the community opinion on this especially you Linus because you never reviewed these stores from Europe trying prebuilds and configurations of computers so here how it goes exactly on August July 19th 2023 I order I made the order from the side July 24th I think I made the payment and I paid everything around 8.5 k I know it's a lot of money and I overpaid this is insurance and other stuff that are not included in the text back to the subject a few days ago I got an email from them alternate tell me that the SSD was not in stock so I had to choose something else by the way they send me this email exactly 5 minutes after the close the customer support around 6:00 p.m. on a Friday and I'm like okay I have to wait a weekend I can do that then I call them because I had three options mail telephone or live Customer Support something like that and I call them ask the situation he says to me that I have to choose a different one I say okay it's the same one but with a extra cooler bracket and then I ask what's happening with the rest of the items because the 4090 OC constantly becoming red that means that it's out of stock and then it's back on stock because there are other orders and they use my ordered and paid parts for other orders even though I paid them for the time I wait for my SSD to arrive they use the other parts to feel other orders without my permission and apparently they said the item the PC configuration will arrive exactly at 4 weeks it's been already 3 weeks and that is still missing SSD and 4090 OC Rog Strix and all I'm asking for the community and Linus to please give an opinion and Linus if you can review these European sites please please consider it will be a great help for the people I found I find this very scummy but this is my opinion I really want to hear from you thank you for your time guys have a good one.

by the way, I have already received the Monitor also, I forgot to mention they gifted me with the order I guess because I order a lot of stuff I stream deck my order was like 8.5 k euros all together with insurance and other stuff

I would recommend re-reading this, because I'm not sure what's going on here and I imagine I'm not alone.

What can really help is breaking it up into sections that make sense, so it's easier to read. It also helps you make conclusive points when writing it.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017