How to scan or identify 0xc00d36e5 error, on photo or video files, in large folders

Hey,

I recently download a backup that contains a lot of folders of photos and videos at once,

And when I tried to play or view the files, I got an 0xc00d36e5 error.

(Just to give some context on why I assume this happened, I just switched from chrome to brave browser, it could be that..)

Nevertheless, When I re-download folder by folder separately, I didn't get any errors.

How could I scan or identify the rest of the folders, for a file with 0xc00d36e5 error?

Instead of re-downloading the whole folder, I just want to replace certain files with that error.

I tried to find tools for this , like sfc.exe, dism.exe or ffmpeg.exe

But I am not really sure if those tools could help with just scaning a lot of folders (I don't need to repair the files, just to find them)

If someone could help me with finding the right tool for this, that would be appreciated!

If someone know a tool that can scan for 0xc00d36e5 errors, that would be great!

whatever service you used gave you broke and incomplete downloads. The error you are facing is specific to the software you are using and is telling you the file is corrupt (i.e incomplete). Here is what I found with a little google search

https://www.reddit.com/r/software/comments/agibig/software_to_scan_for_and_find_corrupted_video/ef4360f/

Jam on through to the other side