Linux Ubuntu unity

I don't think works correctly anymore it might be a coincidence but I have tryed 3 usb sticks and 3 laptops but the installation has all ways failed don't no why I have posted about this on the linux website so give me your thoughts. 

This isn't much information to go on.

It could be a bad or failed download. Have you checked the file integrity against the available checksums? Have you tried downloading the ISO again? Did you get the ISO from the official Ubuntu website or from a third party source?

It could be bad drive writing software. What did you use to create the USB drives? Rufus? Unetbootin?

12 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

This isn't much information to go on.

It could be a bad or failed download. Have you checked the file integrity against the available checksums? Have you tried downloading the ISO again? Did you get the ISO from the official Ubuntu website or from a third party source?

It could be bad drive writing software. What did you use to create the USB drives? Rufus? Unetbootin?

I tried the different ISO but just does not work.

2 minutes ago, PopsCurling said:

I tried the different ISO but just does not work.

What ISO? And with what software did you make the USB drives?

5 hours ago, PopsCurling said:

I don't think works correctly anymore it might be a coincidence but I have tryed 3 usb sticks and 3 laptops but the installation has all ways failed don't no why I have posted about this on the linux website so give me your thoughts. 

What do you mean it failed?  What happens specifically?