Boot device not found (Hard Disk) - 3F0 after fresh installing windows 10 on added SSD instead HDD

Device: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-Ec0101ax
Laptop in factory has no SSD and only HDD. Took the NVME SSD of my old laptop and migrated the win 10 from HDD to SSD(not by me, went to a HP center for it to be done) 2 years ago. Since then my laptop couldn't restart. Whenever I try to restart it throws an error 

Boot Device not found, install os on Hard disk, 
Hard Disk  - 3F0

Weirdly it does not throw this error when I power it off completely(Shut down) and power on. Windows boots in from SSD without any issues. This halts me from performing any critical updates etc.

Today I made a bootable USB of win10 and made a fresh install on it on SSD erasing everything hoping it clears any issue but it is the same issue. Whenever I try to restart it throws the 3F0 error above. I have to hold the power key and turn it off by force and start again to load into windows. Something I noticed today maybe off topic, my HDD is noted as Disk 0  and SSD as Disk 1, also ram was moved by the dude at the center to secondary slot instead primary. Dont know if its relevant.

I  am looking into articles and all since 2 years and no possible solution, tried all hp smart tests, disk tests bla bla and all resulted a PASS. Would love to have  a discussion with anyone regarding the same to identify a solution. I updated the bios, reset the bios etc etc.

Love to get to the bottom of this thingy!

try following this guide, which is basically enabling legacy support on bios

On 7/13/2023 at 8:04 PM, Chris2002 said:

try following this guide, which is basically enabling legacy support on bios

I believe I tried this too, I changed to legacy, entered the number and it did not boot up at all. Will give it a shot again then and report back