Custom HDMI Cables

I'm looking for a business that can produce one off custom HDMI cables. I need a few super specific HDMI cables for my camera rig and it's basically impossible to find exactly what I'm looking for on Amazon. 

2 minutes ago, ThatDiabeticGuy said:

I'm looking for a business that can produce one off custom HDMI cables. I need a few super specific HDMI cables for my camera rig and it's basically impossible to find exactly what I'm looking for on Amazon. 

What exactly are you looking for?  There are definitely companies out there doing stuff like this and looking on Amazon only is not going to give you results for such a niche product.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

What exactly are you looking for?  There are definitely companies out there doing stuff like this and looking on Amazon only is not going to give you results for such a niche product.

I need a 40cm cable with a 270° angled connector at one end and a straight connector at the other. 

4 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Would something like this work? I'm not sure in what direction you'd need the angle. But it does say 270 degrees https://www.amazon.com/Warmstor-Adjustable-Rotatable-Extension-Gold-Plated/dp/B081VQ8MC5/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=hdmi+swivel+adapter&qid=1689215335&sr=8-3

Sadly no. Because it's going to be on the side of a camera it has to be as slim as possible and I think that one would just be a bit too bulky. 

You might want to check video equipment vendors.

Brands like 8Sinn, Camvate, Shape, Liiliput, or any brand which is a bit more camera rig specific is not always listed on Amazon.