Best Emulator for Nintendo Switch?

Yuzu seems to be the most popular but has a bit of a learning curve but has trouble running some titles. I read Ryujinx is more user friendly and I've read NSEmu is the more tech savvy one that can play more titles if you tweak it enough. Any advice or things to know when choosing?

Also best place for switch roms or is that against rules?

I've had the best experience with Ryujinx, generally better performance and ease of use.

Specs of The Battlestation:             CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X             Motherboard: AORUS AX-370 Gaming 5             RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz

Case: NZXT H710                           Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 SC Hybrid             Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W Gold+  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Built 7 custom machines. Resident Tech Support Agent. Proficient in C#, JavaScript, and Sindarin Elvish. Loyal Member of House Ravenclaw. Ask me a question about hardware, and I can probably answer it.

That was where I was leaning. Just trying to gage what people thought of it before I put too much time into it. Thanks!

Where is your go-to spot for roms?

1 minute ago, NenHancer said:

Where is your go-to spot for roms?

Ryujinx didn't work with my 8BitDo controller but Yuzu did perfectly. On a suitable PC the performance is more or less the same. 

Also, maybe asking where to acquire copywritten material isn't so smart? I'd check the rules.  

Was worth a shot lol. But I appreciate the input on Ryujinx. I'd just use an Xbox controller anyway. Assuming that works ok?

12 hours ago, NenHancer said:

Was worth a shot lol. But I appreciate the input on Ryujinx. I'd just use an Xbox controller anyway. Assuming that works ok?

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone. @GuiltySpark_

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Ryujinx has been the most consistent and stable for me by far- even on older hardware it runs great. Yuzu is all over the place as far as how well it runs things.