MOBO reboots after initializing OS

I just bought a new ASROCK X470D4U MOBO. After i installed all the necesary components to boot i turn on and always reboots when the OS is initializing.

I dont have any problem by booting on the BIOS, also all my hardware shows up correctly. Im using:

- X470D4U motherboard (i think its the issue)

- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (I dont think its the issue, also tried other ram and its the same problem)

- PSU 600W

- GeForce GT 1030

Tried to boot by a usb drive. Didnt work

Tried to swap the RAM in to a low profile one. Didnt work

Updated the BIOS and the BMC to the latest (Alredy checked that BIOS version supports my Processor)

Tried without GPU after hearing 5 beep on MOBO (the system couldn't recognize the graphics). Didnt boot to the OS.

Tried restoring configuration of the MOBO to default by removing the battery 30 minutes. Didnt work

After removing de gpu i keep getting the 5 beeps. This is the sequence of "errors" that my MOBO shows after i tried to install a new OS or tried to boot a OS.

since you you said there is 5 Beeps it is most likely a CPU error. 
https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=2
Check the link for beep code reference.

Try removing and re-seating the CPU.
B4 re-seating check for the CPU pins to see if they are damaged and or any visibly damage to the CPU socket. 
If pins are missing that may be the issue. 
If pins are bent try (at your own risk) re aligning the bent pins (Linus has a video on it).  Or get a professional to re align the pins.

Try a new/different (but supported) working CPU if you can to confirm if CPU or the MOBO is the issue.