Corsair QL120 and iCue RGB moving direction

I got the Corsair QL120 fan set, and I am setting up the lighting effects.

I installed the fans on the top as in the following diagram: in front of the CPU it pulls cool air, and behind the CPU it exhausts hot air.

icue-ql120.png.efd92db3ec99ab2cfbb9606d54c873bd.png

When trying to set up the lighting effects in iCue software, the circular motion animation is inverted on those fans, obviously having one installed upwards and the other downwards the led order is inverted.

Is there an option in the iCue software where I can tell it to invert the motion of the animation?

Computer: AMD 5900x | PNY RTX 4080 | 32GB DDR4-3600 GSkill Neo | Corsair RM750x

Monitor : Dell 27" 1440@165Hz (S2721DGFA)

4 hours ago, maestro_it said:

I got the Corsair QL120 fan set, and I am setting up the lighting effects.

I installed the fans on the top as in the following diagram: in front of the CPU it pulls cool air, and behind the CPU it exhausts hot air.

icue-ql120.png.efd92db3ec99ab2cfbb9606d54c873bd.png

When trying to set up the lighting effects in iCue software, the circular motion animation is inverted on those fans, obviously having one installed upwards and the other downwards the led order is inverted.

Is there an option in the iCue software where I can tell it to invert the motion of the animation?

you can create the same effect for each of the fans and then play it in two different directions.

I understand, good trick, but like this fans lose sync, for example, I want to use the infinity effect, separating in 2 layers they don't sync at all.

Computer: AMD 5900x | PNY RTX 4080 | 32GB DDR4-3600 GSkill Neo | Corsair RM750x

Monitor : Dell 27" 1440@165Hz (S2721DGFA)